Saturday, January 4, 2014

Power Requirements

Quelab

I needed advice on how to figure out the power requirements for the Police A.L.E.R.T, so when we went to Quelab I asked for help and advice. At Quelab I talked to Ray, and he told me that I needed to do several calculations to figure out the wattage, amperage, and amp hours required for the system to work. He helped me with the calculations, but since we didn't have all the information we needed he came up with some common numbers to help give me an idea of what the requirements would be. We didn't get through everything, and on another trip he said he would help me with the LED indicator.

After Quelab

After the trip to Quelab, I found the missing information and used that to figure out the power requirements for the Raspberry Pi, XBee WiFi, and the Camera were. I figured out how many Amps that whole system would need. I also started figuring  out the power requirements for the Inside indicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment